South of Scotland Economic Partnership (SoSEP)
The south of Scotland is benefiting from an investment of just over 6.6 million pounds as part of plans approved by the South of Scotland Economic Partnership (SoSEP), in July 2018, to enable the creation of a digital learning platform and infrastructure that aims to provide access to learning opportunities for individuals of all ages, irrespective of location.
South of Scotland Skills & Learning Network Project Update - June 2019.
Click on this link to download a pdf version or view the eBook below.
South of Scotland Skills & Learning Network Project Update - January 2019.
Click on this link to download a pdf version
News from Borders College:
- Campus redevelopment pays additional local benefits
- Summary Document - April 2019
- College commits £100k to Digital Hub project
- College teams up with Ajenta to kit out new Hubs
- Contractor appointed for £0.356m Hawick Campus redevelopment
- South of Scotland to benefit from multi-million pound SoSEP investment