- Full and Part-time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2015 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- Employability Fund Provision
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- HNC/HND Courses
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- Short Courses
Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
Please note that the Applications area is NOT optimised for use on a mobile phone. Please use a tablet or desktop PC or Mac.
Applications for the current intake of full-time courses (August 2015)
has now been closed.
If you are looking to apply for courses starting in August 2016, applications will be open from December 1st 2015.
If you apply before March 15th 2016, you will be guaranteed and interview. Applications after this date will be subject to availability.
You can still view the range of courses by clicking on the link above.
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Days 2015/2016
Student Funding Payment Dates
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.