- Full and Part-time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2011 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- School Plus
- Short Courses
Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
If you apply before 15 March 2015 you will be guaranteed an interview for any course that you meet the minimum entry criteria for. So don't delay.
Late applications received after the deadlines will only be considered
where places remain available.
Offer of place letters are issued in the week commencing 5th May 2015
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: email@example.com
Interested in a career in Social Care?
How can the Business Development Unit help your business?
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.