- Full and Part-time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2011 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- School Plus
- Short Courses
- Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
When to Apply for courses starting in 2015
We welcome applications from 15 November 2014.
- If you are a student at the college currently and wish to apply for the next level of course you should submit your application before the deadline of 31st January 2015. Your application will be considered by the Faculty Progression Board in February. There is no requirement to be interviewed.
- If you are a new applicant, for example currently at school, you should ensure that your application is in by the later deadline of 15th March 2015. You will be invited for interview between February and April 2015.
- If you apply before 15 March 2015 you will be guaranteed an interview for any course that you meet the minimum entry criteria for.
Late applications received after the deadlines will only be considered where places remain available.
Offer of place letters are issued in the week commencing 5th May 2015
Progression to University or other Colleges
Borders College promote known progression routes to other Colleges and Universities within their Course Guide, information leaflets and online. Students who wish to pursue a progression opportunity should first clarify the latest entry requirements for that organisation before committing to any course of study with us. Borders College has no control over entry requirements or any changes to entry requirements for courses at other Colleges or Universities.
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: email@example.com
How can the Business Development Unit help your business?
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.