- Full and Part-time Learning
- Course Listing - Full & Part-time
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2015 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- Sport at Borders College
- Digital Media NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Employability Fund Provision
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Foundation Apprenticeships
- HNC / HND Courses
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- Schools Academy
- Short Courses
Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
Please note that the Applications area is NOT optimised for use on a mobile phone. Please use a tablet or desktop PC or Mac.
Applications for courses starting in 2017 do not open until 1st December 2016.
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When to Apply for courses starting in 2017
We welcome applications from 1 December 2016.
If you are a student at the college currently and wish to apply for the next level of course you should submit your application before the deadline of 31st January 2017. Your application will be considered by the Faculty Progression Board in February. There is no requirement to be interviewed.
If you are a new applicant, for example currently at school, you should ensure that your application is in by the later deadline of 15th March 2017. You will be invited for interview between February and April 2017.
If you apply before 15 March 2017 you will be guaranteed an interview for any course that you meet the minimum entry criteria for. So don't delay.
Late applications received after the deadlines will only be considered where places remain available.
Offer of place letters will be issued week commencing 1st May 2017
2016 and 2017
Take a look at our eBook Course Guide
A guide to the range of Support Services available to Students
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.