- Full and Part-time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2011 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- School Plus
- Short Courses
Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
Applications for courses starting in 2014
You can apply online, on this website, once you have selected the course of your choice.
When to Apply
We welcome applications from 15 November 2013.
If you are a student at the college currently and wish to apply for the next level of course you should submit your application before the deadline of 31st January 2014. Your application will be considered by the Faculty Progression Board in February. There is no requirement to be interviewed.
If you are a new applicant, for example currently at school, you should ensure that your application is in by the later deadline of 15th March 2014. You will be invited for interview between February and April 2014.
If you apply before 15 March 2014 you will be guaranteed an interview for any course that you meet the minimum entry criteria for. So don't delay - apply today.
Late applications received after the deadlines will only be considered where places remain available.
Offer of place letters are issued in the week commencing 5th May 2014
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited places still available for courses starting in August
Apply Online Today!
Community Day and Evening Classes - May 2014
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.