- Full and Part Time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2011 Update)
- Arts and Visual Communications
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Borders Business Programme
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Prospectus
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Hair and Beauty Professional Practice
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Prospectus
- Professional Development Awards
- School Plus
- Short Courses
Borders Business Programme (BBP)
The Borders Business Programme is located in the state-of-the art Scottish Borders Campus. The Scottish Borders Campus offers students a world class learning environment.
The Borders Business Programme is a unique programme jointly developed and delivered by Borders College and Heriot-Watt University and offers students the opportunity to study Business and Management to degree level in the Scottish Borders.
Whatever your status (e.g. experienced manager, self-employed, clerical/admin assistant, school leaver, manual worker, unemployed, retired) the Borders Business Programme can open doors and provide further professional development opportunities.
The degree typically takes 3 years of full-time study. A full-time student would study to complete 8 courses over each year (4 courses per each 15 week semester). Part-time students would be expected to complete a minimum of 2 courses per semester. These courses will normally be taught in 3 hour sessions, delivered to both full and part-time students.
Accreditation of Prior Learning or Experience may result in credits being awarded for specific courses, resulting in a reduction in the total number of courses required to complete your qualification. All applicants will be considered on an individual basis.
Upon completion of the ordinary degree students may have the opportunity to progress to Heriot Watt or University of Edinburgh Campus to undertake the honors year.
The Borders Business Programme has been designed to offer flexible entry points for prospective students dependent on their experience and qualifications.
If you are interested, please contact The Border Business Programme Office: Tel 01896 892224 or email BBP@borderscollege.ac.uk.
Spaces still available on some courses
A limited number of spaces still remain available on some courses commencing August 2013.
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.