- Full and Part-time Learning
- Part-time Day and Evening Courses
- 17th Edition Course (including 2015 Update)
- Administration and Information Technology HNC
- Arts and Visual Communications
- HNC/HND Courses
- (BASE) Borders Academy of Sporting Excellence
- Digital Media Computing NC and Interactive Media HNC
- Early Education and Childcare HNC (part time)
- eBook Course Guide
- Education Support Assistance PDA
- Electrical Engineering - HNC
- English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
- Modern Apprenticeships
- National Training Programmes
- Open and Flexible Learning
- Order a Course Guide
- Short Courses
Use the links on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
Please note that the Applications area is NOT optimised for use on a mobile phone. Please use a tablet or desktop PC or Mac.
The College continues to welcome applications for its courses after the March guaranteed interview deadline. Applications received after the 15 March deadline will be processed and applicants invited in to College for interview during May and June for all courses where places remain available.
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a Borders College Course
Part-time Day and Evening Courses
Starting in May 2015
Equality Mainstreaming Report
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.