- College Calendar 2012 / 2013
- College Calendar 2013 / 2014
- College Documents
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Faculty Councils
- Guidelines for continuing learning during adverse weather conditions
- Library Services
- Progression Opportunities
- Student Association
- Student Portal
- Student Support Services
- Students with a Disability
- Your Guide to Assessment and Appeals
Guidelines for continuing learning during adverse weather conditions
These guidelines have been created to give guidance to both staff and students of actions they should, wherever possible, take during periods when students are unable to come into college as a result of adverse weather. These are relevant to full time and part time students.
Spaces still available on some courses
A limited number of spaces still remain available on some courses commencing August 2013.
Conference, Events and Meeting Venue
English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.