Short Courses - November 2018
Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (10 Year Refresher) – 19 November 2018 alternatively 26 November 2018 (further dates available)
If your licence expires on or before 1 September 2019, you are required to complete a Refresher Training course. You must attend if your 10 year renewal is due on or before 1 September 2019. Deadline for renewal applications must be with your Licensing Board by 31 May 2019.
- To find out more or book please visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/scottish-certificate-for-personal-licence-holders-refesher10-year-renewal-
Mole Control - 19 November 2018
Ideally suited to estate workers, greenkeepers and groundsmen involved in pest control. The course covers risk assessment and safe use of gassing products.
This course covers breeding habits, diets, siting and setting traps and the safe use of tablets in mole control including COSHH and Risk Assessment.
- To find out more or book please visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/mole-control
Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671 (18th Edition) – 19 November 2018
This course is a blend of both online and face-to-face delivery to help support local employers manage the day-to-day running of their business and support and upskill their operatives to the new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, which come into force in January 2019.
- To find out more or book please visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/level-3-award-in-the-requirements-for-electrical-installations-bs-76712018-city-guilds-2382-602-18th-edition
WorldHost: Principles of Customer Service – 20 November 2018
This one-day course provides a gold standard in training for anyone working in a business that relies on day-to-day interaction with customers. The skills and techniques learnt on the course are the principles of service professionalism.
- To find out more or book please visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/worldhost-the-principles-of-customer-service-20112018
All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV) – 23 November 2018
This is a basic course designed for the beginner wishing to operate and maintain an ATV safely over a range of ground conditions with an awareness of the legal requirements. Although designed for fun as well as hard work, these machines do have limitations and are a potential hazard if operators are not trained correctly.
- To find out more or book please visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/all-terrain-vehicles-atv
- You can also call 01450 361030 or email email@example.com
Published: Sat 3rd Nov, 2018