- Ask A Question
- College Documents
- Conference, Events and Meeting Venue
- Essential Skills for Employment
- External links
- Facebook and twitter
- Find a Campus
- Free Careers Advice
- Information for Adverse Weather
- Job Vacancies
- People Finder
- Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust
Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust
Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust based at the Business Gateway offices at Ettrick Riverside in Selkirk.
There role is to help 18-25 year olds to start up and continue in business through a comprehensive package of support.
This Package includes...
- Pre-start business planning and cashflow advice
- Access to a mix of grant and low cost loan funding
- Free book-keeping training
- Access to business competitions
- Appointed Business adviser for two years once you start
- Networking opportunities
You can make an appointment to see an advisor on 07774 014 933 or by e-mail at email@example.com either at his offices in Selkirk or at any college campus.
The Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust has a website with further background information and also a directory of businesses that it has supported over the years at www.psybt.org.uk
So whatever your business idea be sure to contact PSYBT.
Spaces still available on some courses
A limited number of spaces still remain available on some courses commencing August 2013.
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.