23-week evening class from 6.30pm to 8.00pm every Wednesday evening.
There are no formal entry requirements.
Towards the end of the course, various further opportunities in Astronomy will be discussed.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the science and practice of astronomy
- The historical development of astronomy
- Astronomy, the big questions
- Developments in computing within the astronomy community
- Careers and other involvement opportunities in astronomy
Get in touch for further information, we’re here to help.
01896 66 26 00