Community Day and Evening Courses
Thank you to everyone who took part in our recent Community Survey
We are overwhelmed by the response and we are looking forward to developing a new programme of courses based on your ideas which we will be delivering in locations around the Scottish Borders.
Keep an eye on the local press and social media for more information coming soon.
- Sign up to our eNewsletter for the latest updates on all of our Community provision: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/courses/evening-community-courses/mailing-list/
Find out more about your course.
- To get detailed information about the courses we offer please click on the 'Complete Course Listing link or the blue information symbol above.
- Select 'Evening and Community Courses' from the 'Filter By Course Type' list,
- Choose the course of your choice by clicking on the title.
Booking Line Number Tel: 01896 662603
Monday to Friday, between 0900 and 1600
Don’t miss out! Book your place today. It’s easy to book...
1 - Choose the course of your choice. 2 - Call our booking line number.
We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards.
• Certain certificate classes may now have started. However, it may still be possible to join. Please get in touch.
The College may make a change to a course where it is reasonable for the College to do so. A change could involve the replacement of a course with a new course, variations to course content or structure, the merger of courses, or the withdrawal of a course. If there is a change to a course about which you have expressed an interest, the College will let you know as soon as possible. By expressing an interest about a course to the College, you agree to these rules about changes to courses. Please visit our website for full terms and conditions.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
Borders College Fee Policy. Please follow this link.
Mailing List - Sign up to our Mailing list.
General Enquiries Email email@example.com