- Ask A Question
- Conference, Events and Meeting Venue
- Counter Terrorism
- Crowded Places sites within Scotland
- eduroam at Borders College
- Essential Skills for Employment
- External links
- Find a Campus
- Free Careers Advice
- Information and Advice about travelling to Syria
- Information for Adverse Weather
- Job Vacancies
- Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust
- Social Media at Borders College
- Stay safe online
Borders College advertise for staff in local and national newspapers, internally within the College as well as local Job Centres and below depending on the vacancy.
As a Disability Symbol User we are committed to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities.
To contact the College HR Department please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01896) 662502.
Please note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed on the Borders College application form will be considered.
You can download a copy of our application form by clicking here. (Word document).
- Find out about how we take Equality, Diversity and Inclusion very seriously at Borders College. Please follow this link.
- Subscribe to our Job Vacancy mailing list - Follow this link.
Latest Job Vacancies
Sorry, no job vacancies to display at this time.
2016 and 2017
Take a look at our eBook Course Guide
Which Way Now?
Ask a Question
If you have any comments or enquiries about Borders College.