Book Keeping for Small Businesses
This course is aimed at small business owners (and/or their teams), who want to create and manage an effective and reliable book-keeping system.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Please contact us on 01450 361030 or enquire using the link below.
Participants will receive a Borders College Certificate of Attendance on completion
One day from 9.30am to 4.30pm
No formal entry requirements
On this one-day course you will get to learn the basics of bookkeeping and best practice. The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to bookkeeping - what is it?
- An understanding of what information needs to be recorded
- Dealing with items like invoices, petty cash, stock, etc.
- Credit control and payment terms
- Managing your cashflow and how important it is to stay on top of this
- Drawing up a budget
Get in touch for further information, we’re here to help.
01896 66 26 00