Green Skills Training
Businesses in the Scottish Borders can now benefit from FREE Retrofit Skills Training
- This project has received £530,400 from the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Are you eligible for this FREE training?
These courses are FREE to employees of social landlords and their subcontractors, as well as businesses based in the Scottish Borders. Course duration, venue and outcomes will vary depending on your needs.
Free courses available
- Air source & Ground Source Heat Pumps Installation & Servicing (4 days)
- Electric Vehicle Charging (3 days)
- Heat Pumps Awareness – Advanced Intro (2 days)
- Heat Pumps – Basic Intro (1 day)
- Introduction to Domestic Retrofit (Basic) (1 day)
- Introduction to Domestic Retrofit (NOCN) (3 day)
- Introduction to Renewables (Electrical) (1 day)
- Introduction to Sustainable Construction (2 days)
- Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery (1 day)
- Unvented Hot Water (1 day)
This initiative is carefully designed to maximise the reduction of carbon emissions from current housing stock while enhancing the skills of the workforce to align with evolving property standards
In collaboration with the Regional Social Landlords (RSL), we're embarking on an exciting journey to develop and deliver Retrofit training programs. This initiative is a direct response to the pressing need for upskilling to decarbonise the housing stock within our region. By doing so, we're not only fostering a greener future but also building the necessary capacity for a thriving supply chain that aligns with our ambitious Net Zero targets!
Get in touch and one of our Business Skills Team will call you back for a no-obligation assessment (Complete the form below). And remember – It’s 100% FREE!
#FreeGreenSkills #GreenSkills #RetrofittingTraining #SustainableConstruction #EcoFriendlyTraining #FreeGreenSkills #ConstructionTraining #RetrofittingForSustainability #EcoRetrofitting #SustainableSkills #GreenBuildingRetrofit #GreenFuture #NetZeroAmbitions #SkillsDevelopment #FreeRetrofitTraining #UKSP
Other courses on offer
Get in touch
This project funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills.