Learners will receive a Borders College certificate of attendance upon completion of this course.
Delivery will be onsite over 2 days via PowerPoint. Written and practical assessments.
No Formal Requirements.
Completion of this course can allow learners to progress onto the SVQ in Fabrication and Welding at SCQF Level 6.
By the end of this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of MIG welding.
- List the specific health and safety requirements.
- List the equipment and explain how it should be set up.
- Explain how to carry out theMIG weldingprocess.
- List the weld defects that canoccur.
You will also learn how to MIG weld via practical demonstration and tutorial.
Get in touch for further information, we’re here to help.
01896 66 26 00