Upon successful completion of this Modern Appreticeship, candidates will acheive the following outcomes:
- SVQ in Youth Work at SCQF Level 6
- Core Skills at SCQF Level 5
- An additonal unit or outcome
At your workplace. An assessor will be in regular contact with you to provide personalised guidance and support.
Students should be employed and carrying out relevant tasks and responsibilities which allow then to gather the required evidence. No prior qualifications are required to undertake this qualification, although experience in/knowledge of subject would be an advantage.
This course comprises of 4 mandatory units and 2 optional units.
The mandatory units cover the following areas:
- Initiate, Build and Maintain Relationships with Young People
- Assist young people to learn and engage with the youth work service
- Plan, prepare and facilitate learning activities with young people
- Equip young people with safeguarding techniques.
Optional units can cover a range of subjects including digital media, promoting emotional wellbeing and mental health and monitoring and evaluating the quality of youth work strategy and delivery.
Get in touch for further information, we’re here to help.
01896 66 26 00